Saturday 30 September 2023

Interview Sunday: Round Square!

 Hi readers! As you can see, we're doing a bonus interview from another member of the Round Square! Enjoy!

Interviewee name: Naisha Kanodia

1) Why have you joined the Round Square?

Ans- I had joined round square as I loved and resonated with the ideals* and I wanted to help protect the environment.

2) What have you contributed to it?

Ans-I had gone to Hyderabad through round square for a conference. I also helped with the earth day celebrations and I participated in the cultural performance.

3) How is this making a difference towards protecting the environment?

Ans-In the round square ideals, E is for the environment. By advocating for the environment round square is spreading awareness which brings more attention to the issue. Round square delegates also do beach clean ups and more to help make our environment a better place. 

4) Did you have someone who inspired you to do this?

Ans- Although I did not have a specific person who inspired me, some teachers and friends in round square did inspire me to join. The ideals also inspired me to join as I thought that they were really important. 

5) Are you enjoying making a difference? What do you feel?

Ans-I love making a difference. I think that as a team we can achieve anything and Round Square really facilitates that.

 * If you want to know what the ideals are, read the last blog to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Sunday!

Hi readers! Today, we'll be doing a DIY Sunday, something we haven't done in a while, to celebrate our 50th post! We'll be writi...