Sunday 15 October 2023

Interview Sunday!

 Hi readers! We have another special interview from a trusted member of the Round Square. Enjoy!

Interviewee name: Ms. Manisha Nanda

1) Why have you joined the RoundSquare?

Round Square has been inspirational for me as it follows the philosophy of Kurt Hahn who believed that ‘there is more to each one of us, than we think!’. Round square offers students and opportunity to explore their own potentials within and outside academic setting. This empowers students to learn more about themselves and explore their potentials through the Round Square IDEALS ( Internationalism, Democracy, Environmentalism, Adventure, Leadership and Service)

2) What have you contributed to it?


Please refer to the webpage to see the contributions of the RS team at DAIS. I represent and execute  the RS philosophy in school. 
https://www.dais.edu.in/roundsquare.html

3) How is this making a difference towards protecting the environment?


I believe that each one of us can make a difference. If you see the kind of work we do in school, you will see how much we do for the environment: Check link
https://www.dais.edu.in/environmental-initiatives.html

 

4) Did you have someone who inspired you to do this?


My own father as I was growing up and my teacher in college are the 2 people who drew me into environmental conservation and  love for animals

5) Are you enjoying making a difference? What do you feel?


My goal is, if I can only make one man aware, one person care, then I would have done what I had promised myself.

Inspired by this song:
https://youtu.be/vXBUgu19Lcw?si=mDVRJi2ppNjENIU1


No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Sunday!

Hi readers! Today, we'll be doing a DIY Sunday, something we haven't done in a while, to celebrate our 50th post! We'll be writi...